Beauty Discoveries #8

/
0 Comments
Every two to three months, I look back on my recent discoveries and favorite beauty products to share with you. I usually have a lot of news to present you, but this time, mainly because of time, I'm mostly stayed true to my usual allies. Never change a winning team!
Fortunately, I still thought about a few things that I had not shown you, and others that I have mentioned before but that I like as they have their place in this summary of my scrunchies products. I hope you will find your turn interesting information or leads for your next purchases!
Shower-almond-desertessence
A natural shower gel, certified organic, that smells so good that we want to eat it. What else? If you are amateur almond fragrance, it will delight you; it is both powerful and authentic. Product itself well and foam gently washes, like shampoos of the same brand that I love. I finally reproached his mouthpiece, that must really push hard to get out the frost, but this is only a detail, especially at this price!
baumes-hurraw-crazy-rumors
♥ ︎  Lip balms Crazy Rumors and Hurraw
I'm still a fan of my natural lip balms, I mentioned it a few months ago. I recently completed my collection with Crazy Rumors perfume Amaretto (almond yet!) And two Hurraw in root beer and grapefruit. Both say that I am dressed for years, there is one in each of my bags!
dr-bronner lavender soap
We also talked about natural soaps of Dr. Bronner last year. Of all the fragrances that I tested, the lavender is my favorite little, and the one I always buys wholesale container. I like to pour a little into this bottle miniature format when I travel, as its multi-use side is extremely convenient for traveling light. It serves as my shower gel, facial cleanser, hand soap, cleaner brushes, and even to remove tasks! At home, I also used to discuss all things ceramic in the bathroom (washbasin, bath ...).
favorites-makeup
♥ ︎  Natural makeup
Side makeup, my favorites of the moment are the Bo-ho blush received in the box Coline Birchbox x *, who rose straight into my top 3 worldwide for sunny days, the BB cream Beauty max A * as j uses it as very effective on correcting my many current imperfections, and my other favorite blush, that of Kjaer Weis, which is absolutely sublime applied with the Stippling Brush Real Techniques.
fleurs-du-male-lush
Since I have my locks babylights (see hair trends in 2015), I use a purple shampoo about once every 3 washes to keep their golden-caramel color and prevent them from becoming too coppery - what my when the hair tends naturally fade.
To find one silicon-free and at a reasonable price, the choice was quite limited. Without access to Spain in Silver Shampoo Bleach London, so I've made ​​in my Lush store to test their Daddy-O. While it dries the hair enormously (conditioner or mask o-bli-ga-tory!), I like it for its fragrance "lady" with a beautiful purple button that takes days in the hair, and of course for its effectiveness on color. Thank you to those who had recommended me!
fragrances-aromazone
♥︎ Fragrances cosmétiques Aroma-Zone
To stay with my soft skin, very dry on the body, while making me happy, I am regularly concocts scented shower gels by adding a few drops of cosmetic fragrances Aroma-Zone in their washing base, which is very respectful.
My favorite are the Monoi which feels almost exactly like the oil of the same name, Vanilla Blossom, which gives me want to eat so it is genuine, Angel Douceur, which reminds me of the water for toilet baby and Cherry Almond, which feels a bit like the Black Cherry Candle Yankee Candle, or krema candy. But they just come out new standards, including a fragrance of orange flowers that really makes me the eye, so my collection certainly does not stop there!
parfum-beach-bobbibrown
Also in the olfactory world, I could not not to mention my perfume so loved, Beach, I had the pleasure to redeem myself after months of shortages. Especially for me who tired quickly of all the scents I wear (usually I have to change in a few weeks at the risk of nausea), yet of the love two years after having been held in the feat. The smell in my neck is to be carried on in the sweetness of summer ... If you do not know, I refer you to the more detailed description that I made ​​last year.
argan oil-oolution
♥ ︎  Vegetable oil organic argan Revelessence and Glow Moisturizer Up to Oolution
My latest favorites in terms of care will face two very good moisturizing and nourishing products.
First, I discovered the excellent oil of argan Revelessence *, which sublimates obviously my skin due to an application at night about once or twice a week (I liken often before but with the gentle current temperatures in Barcelona, ​​I have more as needed). It also has the great advantage of being contained in a dark glass bottle, unlike that of Aroma-Zone which is sold in a bottle made ​​of transparent plastic, which is really not great.
And secondly, I fell in love with the brand through this Oolution moisturizer Glow Up * both lightweight and sufficiently emollient, which makes fresh complexion and protects the skin from external attacks while offering impeccable composition. It was one of my darlings of the box Coline x Birchbox!
***
And you, what were your best beauty discoveries lately?
* Products marked with an asterisk were sent to me for testing.


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.