Birchbox Mars 2015

/
0 Comments
You may know that I regularly receive the Birchbox French at home, kindly sent by their team in my Iberian lands.Rather than enumerate every month the contents of each box, what others do as well as I do, I prefer to show you only my favorites, the ones that to me really worth a look and, why not a one-time order.
This is the case of the March box, "Mine Spring," which excited me so much that I immediately wanted to share it with you. Both the theme and the box product selection (almost faultless in my eyes) seduced me: everything is coherent, beautiful and useful. I hope you enjoy discovering!
birchbox-mars2015
The theme of the box
This month, Birchbox talks about the return of spring with a very cheerful selection presented in a box DIY specially designed so that we can color it! I'm not particularly good at this type of activity, but I find the brilliant idea: after all, nothing more relaxing than walking its markers or pencils between already all drawn lines, and what is more representative of the late winter a blank page which is adorned with colors? Big bonus: a contest is held to earn up to € 1,000 of vouchers on the Birchbox site by submitting a photo of your finished work, so if you feel inspired, enjoy!
birchbox-mars2015-2
The content
As I mentioned earlier this article, the contents of my box is up to my expectations for such a gay theme: girly, fresh, and really suitable for the coming season! I will present in detail the selection of products that I received, but keep well in mind that there are several different combinations, so many box surely contain other miniatures that I have not, and vice versa .
birchbox-mars2015-3
♥ ︎ 1 Cellu-spangled Cup and his little cotton pouch
Cellu-Cup, as the name suggests, is a small silicone cup that is used to replicate the rolling massage technique on the orange peel to remove eventual cellulite. Invented by a French couple, it provides the benefits of a professional anti-cellulite massage at home, alone, at home. To have tested it a few years ago, I know that the first uses require a little courage: we glue the cut on oiled skin by suction effect, then wanders over the entire area required, thus taking off the fatty deposits ... and it's pretty bad! Fortunately, one can control the suction force and the pain fades over time. I never use extended enough to truly see the effects on my few unsightly areas, but I am convinced of the benefits of this kind of drainage, both in aesthetic terms to stimulate circulation, the lymphatic system and unclog them muscles. March is the perfect time to retry the adventure to the beautiful days arrive. And with such a cute cup, any glitter and girly, it gives necessarily most want!
♥ ︎ 1 Batiste dry shampoo fragrance "Cherry" in travel size
Thumbnails of Batiste dry shampoo, it's my life. As I travel frequently throughout the year and usually stays for very fast, I like to take in my carry-on bags; they allow me to be trimmed if raplapla hair or delay my shampoo without having to lug around a bottle large format. Seeing the reason for this new version, I imagined she would feel a moment sweet cherry krema (my great Proust's madeleine). In reality, it is a rather plain girly scent, fruity-floral, shame! I know this I will still be more than useful, so this is a great point for me.
♥ ︎ 1 colored lip balm Lip Dome of So Susan
I did not know the American brand but Susan So this is a great discovery! This moisturizing and plumping balm colored with a very natural composition (avocado oil, beeswax, extract of goji berries ...) succeeds paris several at once: it is comfortable, it feels sweet, it smoothes lips and actually gives them a small aspect more "plumpy" while having made almost matt very classy, ​​with good resistance. Do not spoil, it is certified cruelty free! I like the raspberry hue that I received, which is perfectly suited to my skin tone. Top!
♥ ︎ 1 miniature of the Golden tinted cream Sampar Mine
With its copper color as it exits the tube, this light cream could be a little scared. In reality, once spread onto the skin (I tested on my hand), its effect is very natural and light: it gives good face without making coverage, and therefore blends in with the original color. I think it will appeal to many people, but for my part, as unfortunately often at Sampar is a non: the product is packed with silicone and other questionable components (phenoxyethanol, paraffin ...), and ultra-fragrant. Avoid sensitive skin so.
♥ ︎ 1 x Handy antibacterial gel Thank Birchbox
I talked to you many times: scented antibacterial gels are essential for all my trips and my handbags. I used to date the Bath & Body Works, which I buy by giant batches with each passage in the US, but we now have an equally friendly alternative in France: Thank Handy. Same format, same style of varied and female fragrances, they have it all! This special edition for small Birchbox feels amber and cherry blossoms, warm and delicate fragrance that suits both the greatest number.
birchbox-mars2015-4
Did you get this box? Or if not, would you have liked to receive it?


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.