Revue // The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla

/
0 Comments
I am happy to finally be able to speak to you in due form deodorant completely conquered me last summer during my trip to San Francisco! My single original in mini format is finished long ago, I thought you could not demonstrate so early: the Lavanila brand is virtually impossible to find in Europe. But it was not counting on lynx eyes Celine,which put me on the track Net-a-porter, where you can order them now (for a postage quite grand unfortunately)!Neither one nor two, I bailed my stocks and re-tested the product in different situations for a few weeks to check my memories and you can make a solid review.
As well tell you right away: although it is not completely perfect (at the same time, few people are, most people sometimes feel the same fawn with conventional antiperspirants), it s' is definitely my favorite choice among all natural deodorants that I tested.
Revue healthy deodorant vanilla
Presentation and composition 
The Healthy Deodorant is a product of the American brand Lavanila Laboratories, which markets cosmetics "healthy", that is to say devoid of toxic ingredients and gentle with the skin, but without certification of organic farming. Thereof is in the form of a stick in a sliding plastic packaging.
There are 7 different scents around the vanilla fragrance + version, of which 4 are available on Net-a-Porter: Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Grapefruit, Lavender Vanilla Vanilla and lemon. Note that these are fragrances "American" enough so sweet, a little girly, but with a powdery substance "cosmetic" (much like a shower gel scent) pretty nice.
Composition side, there are indeed 100% natural ingredients even though many are derivatives rather than raw elements: aloe vera moisturizing, absorbent starch and silica, soothing plant extracts and anti-bacterial, balancing molecules for flora, natural preservatives ... Very good point: the formula is rather anti-inflammatory and contains no sodium bicarbonate, the main cause irritation caused ultimately by deodorants DIY or type Soapwalla / Schmidt's - it may be suitable for skins sensitized. Beware though, it contains a little bit of essential oils and natural fragrance.
Revue healthy deodorant lavanila2
Application
The Healthy Deodorant provides a strong but tender texture, very soft and "rich" without being greasy. With its rounded shape, the stick is really pleasant to apply and obviously ultra convenient when traveling or that one is pressed! The product melts in direct contact with the skin and is deposited with great ease without causing any friction or tugging on this very sensitive area. The amount that suits us we can choose to apply: for my part, I make a number of passes to be made entirely quiet.
Just before the application, the product is highly visible because it is white, so there are three options: wait a few minutes before dressing to give it time to penetrate, pat and spread fingers gently to accelerate the process, or just to dress anyway. I usually opt for the latter, unless I prefer to spread a little cream because of a spreading not quite balanced, and I never have to worry traces (still knowing that I carry only loose or relatively high indented under the arms).
Revue healthy deodorant lavanila3
Keeping and efficiency
After testing several weeks at the beginning of last fall and my recent rediscovery, I was able to draw some general conclusions about how behaves this deodorant. For information, my armpits are almost never affected by moisture problems (probably in part because I never wear high that grip me under the arms), so I use deodorant for the sole purpose of preserving a pleasant body odor - and anyway I am fundamentally against the concept of blocking the natural drainage of chemically toxins.
- The Healthy Deodorant is not aggressive at all on my skin very fragile (constant brownouts because of the razor, occasional red spots ...) even in the rapidly applying carelessly, unlike Schmidt's I absolutely have to apply by tapping on pain trigger irritation, or Soapwalla I can not stand it any more. That's convenient!
- Its overall effectiveness on odors is very good for a normal day not too long. In my scale of values, it is roughly equivalent to Schmidt's, and less perfect than the Soapwalla. It smells like vanilla for many hours, and then gradually the scent disappears, giving way to the natural odor. I find that the period of protection varies according to the time of the cycle, weather, and of course the emotions that we have experienced, but it's still enough for me, especially considering the next point.
- Even when the product's efficiency begins to decline, it contains particularly olfactory any event, and that's something that I appreciate. Unless you really approaching my nose late in the day, I never feel anything unpleasant from my body, I did not feel the sensation of sweat 10 km even when I'm not as cool, and I can live quite normally without my family did not go into account (unless, again, to really put the nose on it, but this is not common!). I really have the feeling that the Healthy Deodorant long struggle to minimize bacterial degradation and make the very discreet smell of sweat, so perfect for both social life and very natural.
- If it is true that I never sweat a lot, I still noticed that this product tends to keep me more dry than usual, probably because of its various absorbent ingredients. It's always good to take!
- In case of heavy physical activity or hot weather, I think it must still provide to shower and reapply a fresh layer of deodorant, since it will take maybe not the road. At the same time it's a bit normal to wash after sweating a lot, right?Similarly, if your work day is linked together on a crazy night, I think there needs to be a re-implementation in late afternoon to be sure to be well protected, depending on your case.
***
For me it is very clear with his very correct composition, girly fragrance, ease of application and effectiveness natural but well proportioned, The Healthy Deodorant is my perfect compromise between welfare, health and convenience. Of course, each person is different, and each body has its own chemistry; it is therefore probably not suit all, but it is in my opinion worth to be tested on the occasion of a command (Net Porter then, or why not import from Amazon and  Beauty Bar, which the One of you recommended me) or a trip to America. If you like vanilla, you have a more or less average perspiration and deodorant jars few seem you practice, you please perhaps!
Did you know that deodorant? Could it interest you?


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.