Revue // Birchbox x Coline « Green Chic »

/
0 Comments
Surely you've heard of the box "Green Chic", a collaboration between Birchbox and Coline. Released a few days ago, he quickly regained sold out, a victim of its success! For my part, I have been very fortunate to receive the surprise in my mailbox, which allows me to make you a review today.
With a selection of 9 natural product formulations, bios, if not completely blameless, tested and approved by our pretty brunette, this box was enough to please the fans of the clean beauty like me. Yet I did not expect such a favorite! I knew almost none of the references included, but they were found to match almost all that I love, some of them constitute real nuggets which I marvel by writing to you.
If you have not had the opportunity to order the kit, I hope that my opinion on the various products you will at least do as much as I discovered by interposed screen!
birchbox-coline-greenchic
Sometimes I reported to you that I never was doing mechanical scrubs (in "grains") on my extremely reactive skin. I much prefer them resurfaçants treatments based on fruit acids, whose very mild chemical action brings an amazing glow to the face without creating irritation. However, this cream was promising: very satisfactory composition, fineness of the grains, LIFTING Action ... So I took the test a few days ago on my stuffed skin imperfections at the moment, and forces me to note that indeed, it is as sweet as effective for smoothing the skin. It also feels very good almond and lemon! I do not probably will feel the need to redeem it, especially that it is quite expensive, but I'll keep it in my drawers for this summer when my skin clogged by sunscreens will need a bit of a weekly thumb !
I do not know what planet I lived far (permanent overwhelmed the planet, no doubt) but I've never really paid attention to the Oolution brand. I knew her name, and vaguely firsthand, but she had never attracted me. WHAT FOR? With this box, I examined the issue, and there giga favorite. Oolution is a UFO in the cosmetics world as I'd like to see hundreds of others: ethical manufacturing, packaging eco-designed, 100% organic ingredients and sustainable harvesting, products made ​​from 100% beneficial ingredients without filling, cruelty certification -free, without warranty or palm oil derivatives, and especially packed with multi-function active with options for every situation. What more? It really touches perfection. I immediately adopted cream Glow Up I particularly appreciated the lightness and softness of my imperfections. This will undoubtedly be my cream of the summer to cool, hydrated complexion, and I intend to buy me the Check Matte soon as the opportunity arises! Feel free to take a ride on the brand's website, full of exciting information on natural cosmetics.
Løv Organic is one of my favorite brands for organic herbal teas. I tested it with a sample several months ago, and I had absolutely adored - no other evening tea pleases me much in terms of taste. I am therefore delighted to have received these few chiffons for my little relaxing time before sleep!
By discovering this, I had a little doubt about the color: would it not too dull, slightly aging? I could not be further from the truth ...! In applying for the first time, I was there too, a total thunderbolt for this red brick that makes me think of  my cream blush Kjaer Weis, and more pigmented. My face has already taken some colors this month thanks to the numerous episodes of good weather and the color on my cheeks revealed the beginning of tanning in an incredible way, very bright. The texture is a little dusty, but the product intensity is impressive, as well as keeping perfect. In addition, it is made ​​of 99% natural ingredients! Love love love.
blush-boho-boisderose
Orange blossom and me is a huge love story. The liquid soaps style castile soaps, since my discovery of the brandDr. Bronner, too: I can not do without me, so to wash my hands, body, or even the face, only to occasionally clean the house. It's so nice and economical! I'm completely a fan of this version made ​​in France, rich in good oils (80% olive oil saponification!), Which does not dry my skin. Do not spoil it contains over 98% natural ingredients, and of course no sulfate!
Although I much prefer mascaras A when I really want to emphasize my eyes, because they are the best in my opinion for tat "wow! "I am particularly pleased with the discovery of this 100% natural mascara for days when I seekan outcome almost" no-makeup ". It stretches well eyelashes long to spend a few minutes and offers a very comfortable outfit. But above all, it smells sweet, literally. Have you ever experienced the sensation of feeling good eyelashes, so much that you perceive their fragrance when the wind tickles your face? I do, now, and that's one of the coolest small pleasures that I have ever experiment <3
This is a multi-purpose product which is always welcome in a handbag or travel! Its floral fragrance is pleasant enough, and its dry texture penetrates immediately into the skin. Only downside: its membership includes some questionable ingredients, despite 85% of natural origin, it is the product that made ​​me less convinced.
For years I use small accessories to exfoliate my skin very gently every day (obviously, as I do not scrub!), And konjac sponge still very much plues for this use. Once moistened, they are infinitely soft, all soft, yet effective at keeping a radiant complexion that does not clog. I will recommend them 100%, even if your skin is sensitive!
What a beautiful gift that balm Dr Hauschka, German brand renowned worldwide for certified natural cosmetics Natrue! I never really explored their care, except for the shower cream with lemon grass which is divine, but I know my Mom appreciates a lot since I was little. Texture, this product has the air of a rich and crazy smooth. The specific care for eye contours were not part of my normal routine so far, but my age and especially my next move in a much colder climate make me think that it will find perfectly his place in my daily life. I preciously guard for the fall!
birchbox-coline-greenchic2
Had you ordered this box? What do you think of its content?  
Some products could they please you?


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.