What’s in my bag ?

/
0 Comments
While I totally understand people who carry a lot of "if-when" in their bags, I am one of those who leave their homes with the bare minimum.
You may have noticed: I particularly small shoulder bags that do not clutter my hands and will never be heavy to carry. Since I travel regularly by bicycle, it is also a more practical option than a large bag handles. Comfort comes first! When I was still going to school, my computer and my current sheets were already taking so much space and weighed so heavy that I also rajoutais few other things in my everyday tote bag - what's on the picture today, plus some tea bags, an empty bottle and a snack or two, that's all.
Does not feel dependent on many objects also gives me a feeling of freedom that appeals to me as long as I have money, my phone and my keys, after all, I can remedy any situation and the rest is incidental.
So what is the vital minimum for me, that I carry a little consistent each release? I decided to show you today to please the most curious of you, but also in the hope that you share your feelings: the contents of my bag there is similar or very different from yours? We have our little quirks, and I think it is funny enough to compare!
whatsinmybag
♥ ︎ My wallet *. I love it because it is ultra compact, but can still contain both my tickets that my identity card and several bank cards or social security. What more? He had the mark on Mila Louise Monshowroom.
♥ ︎  My laptop. In addition to being a communication tool and guidance, I use it to write down everything I want to remember in the Notes application, even returning the copy in a notebook. It's immediately a load off!
♥ ︎  My tram card. When I make a long tram ride, I sometimes add a small paperback book.
♥ ︎  My key. Those of my apartment and my bike lock!
♥ ︎  A lip balm. It is the only product of "beauty" that I find absolutely essential, as cold as the wind or the sun may otherwise give me dry lips. There is one who is waiting for me in all my bags! Crazy Rumors are part of my favorites for their gourmet flavors and nice rendering (see my review).
♥ ︎  An alcoholic hand gel *. Between transport, walking the dog, and everything I touch in my city trips, impossible for me to leave without - like lip balms, I have in all my bags. Right now, I really like that of Aesop, which has a fresh and aromatic fragrance and does not dry hands. Otherwise, I normally use those of Bath and Body Works.
♥ ︎. A lavender bottle of HE That's my favorite essential oil and one of the most multifunctional there is, I have very often on me to respond to any small sores: blows, scratches, cold start button, insect bites ...
♥ ︎  A spray antihistamine. I have a stinker mite allergy since my early teens, especially in times of fatigue, which is sometimes grueling me sneezing attacks that nothing quiet apart a direct application in the nostrils (and this, then I am constantly under powerful antihistamine tablets)! So I would always walk with my treatment to avoid spoiling the day for me nothing. It's a bit sad, but that's how!
♥ ︎  a paracetamol tablet. I'm not prone to migraines or chronic pain, but you never know!
♥ ︎  A solid perfume. This one, I take it that when I leave for the day, but in my opinion the most practical solution to reparfumer unencumbered. Lighter, you die! ;)
♥ ︎  An elastic for my hair. Having fine hair in the Amsterdam climate is somewhat suicidal if you like to keep a look almost human. When there is too much wind, I have to tie me.
♥ ︎  a pen. I will never prevail book but I almost always a light pen. It can be used in certain transactions, or to others.
***
And you, you always qu'emportez in your bag?
* I received these two objects in partnership, but they are really part of my bag! ^ __ ^


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.