Inspiration // (Not Your Grandma’s) Grey Hair

/
0 Comments
As many of you probably, I admire pastel hair, spirit "Little Pony", which is seen increasingly in recent years; it's beautiful, it changes, it is light, short, I really like. Yet I have never contemplated the possibility of acting out on my own head - it has always been clear in my mind that this trend did not fit me, too colorful, too original, not me at all.
However, I have developed in recent months a special obsession for gray hair - a feature mainly tied to the world of old age, and that has very surprisingly emerged as a tendency in our jeuniste world. It must be said that this hair fashion is not to replicate the salt and pepper mane of your grandpa, but, in my view, to combine minimalism to tip - to neutralize somewhere as an aesthetic decision.
It all started with Ivania Carpio, in my opinion one of the most beautiful faces of the blogosphere and one of the most successful and sharp blogs on aesthetics "minimal", that makes me want for years with her ​​hair - literally - discolored. And for a few months, I started to cross more and more girls with silver heads in the street, here in Barcelona, ​​or more recently in Amsterdam, but also to see on other blogs and in parades, and the idea was eventually seduced me, who have never made ​​great follies of that side.
I love this blend of originality (despite the trend, it remains a very marginal phenomenon in everyday life) and discretion (contrary to the fluorescent color and pastels that are, I think, more difficult to bear) a perfect combo for me who always feel the need to express my individuality without attracting too much attention. And I must say that the gray perfectly go with my wardrobe! So, crack, crack ... not?
grey-hair-trend
Sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 
(Many sources were lost reposts force on Pinterest ...)
I have selected for you some inspirations images to share with you the gray styles I particularly appreciate. On some people, I find that the result can be quite vulgar (like a platinum blonde not subtle brown on a dark well, for example), but I think we can play on two main factors for rendering chic and stylish , according to his desires. For my part, I would aim rather an ashy gray-brown with bits like the photos 2 and 4!
☞  Hue
One can choose for a result safer and less radical, to stay close to its natural tones by simply adding a patina "past", desaturated, with her hair. On a brown or brown base with a rather hot under the skin tones, gray-gray or brown moles, moderately thinned, work well. On a blonde base and with a rather rosy, we can instead move towards lighter shades, and cooler (pulling the white or blue) or neutral.
If you looking for something fun and more radical, regardless of natural tones, there is also the option metallized gray, very cold, bright or gray-tinted, usually blue or purple, ultimately rendering pastel.
 La technique
Starting with a complete and uniform fading, we obtain a homogenous result, more deliberately artificial, and also quite demanding in terms of maintenance, since it takes a haircut every month or every two months to maximum touch up the roots.
The choice of technique bits, however, with all variations they offer (different application methods, the entire length or shaded, etc ...) can provide more molten result in the initial color of hair for a more private side, or simply bring topography and light hair. This type of technique can be more easily maintained.
Love it or hate it? What do you think of this hair trend? 


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.