Beauty Discoveries #7

/
0 Comments
Oh I love that moment when the hour of discoveries and favorites of the moment has come! As always, I have a lot of things to show you: the organic or natural products, brands which we sometimes hear much about, and one or two essential of my bathroom. I hope you enjoy it!
bioseasons
♡ Bio Seasons
During my last command Ecco Verde, I cracked on the gourmet product packaging Bio Seasons, a French brand certified organic and EcoCert that offers quite nice and natural compositions for very small price. In my cart, I put two shower gels (orange blossom and coconut Monoi-) and a shampoo for normal hair with mango and grapefruit.Shower gels seem pretty good, although I am disappointed-Coco Monoi fragrance that feels neither one nor the other (we perceive only a small vanilla smell, but especially that of the washing base). The shampoo however is really nice, with a tangy fruity fragrance more pleasant, although it remains discreet enough, and a "light hair" result as I love them.
FYI, you will also find these products at Biocoop.
deodorant-schmidts
You probably know, I am a follower of natural deodorants recent years. Although I have found some very good products, there is always something wrong: the Soapwalla was a little irritating strength and turned too fast, and Lavanila, my big darling, is unfortunately impossible to find in Europe. I therefore give a chance right now to Schmidt's deodorant, I hear a lot of good for several months. To begin, I chose the version without perfume, which will minimize the risk of allergy. The texture is very strange, thick and brittle, which means the kneading her fingers for a moment before you can apply it on the skin. Not what is most convenient, but if the product works, it does not bother me! I will keep you informed of my test if you are interested.
gel-douche-mixa
♡ Gel Douche Mixa
I had already shown you in another installment of Beauty Discoveries, but here again, because I have redeemed giant screen: Soothing Shower-care without soap for sensitive skin of Mixa is an absolute wonder . Besides his own composition generally more than what we find in other brands of large area, I appreciate its softness on my skin dry and most of all, her baby scent, so comforting. When I use it, I spend the day sniffing my arms, just for fun. If you like the scent of clean and childish universe (type Tartine & Chocolat etc ...), throw a glance!
mineral-makeup-unebeauty
We spoke recently of my discovery of mineral makeup products through Alima Pure, references in the field. A me afterwards also sent its foundation version 100% mineral, I discovered these days, and it is clear that I love his review! More transparent but equally unifying the Alima Pure, I find her very bright indeed, and almost more natural than the latter (obviously, since there is less coverage!), Corresponding to hair cell what I want lately. Only downside, there are fewer colors available.
spray-cheveux-pink-victoriassecret
♡ Spray cheveux PINK by Victoria’s Secret
It's been ten days that I'm stranded on my salty spray Master of Iodine at Lush, indispensable ally after each session to shampoo my hair dry with well defined loops (and a sublime scent of orange blossom). Who have not yet had the opportunity to buy the store, I decided to test a spray effect Shoppe beach last year at Victoria's Secret, especially for packaging. If it is less powerful in terms of fixing the Lush or the Bumble & Bumble (it is more like that of Not Your Mother's home), I find it really quite effective and above all, so, more discreet. Unable to create packages in the hair as fogging is fine! Unfortunately, her perfume very sweet fruit-coconut-vanilla sickens me a bit and do not correspond at all to my taste at the time. Maybe he'll have to gives him a chance this summer!
To learn more about how I maintain my wavy effect, go here and there.
lavender soap-drbronner
I'm still a follower of Dr. Bronner liquid soap, which I told you about last year. My favorite small, the lavender, returns regularly in my bathroom: it is perfect for hands, body, to clean a stain on the fabric, and it is also the product that I carry when traveling (I pour a small amount into one of my empty mini-bottles). Natural, basic, effective, I could not ask for better!
miniatures-aromazone
♡ Miniatures Aroma-Zone
I love the miniature formats in Aroma-Zone, to test the oils and butters cheaply. Papaya oil is very nice, but it's for the butter raw cocoa I funds: it literally feels chocolate, and has not been refined. What nourish the skin with relish!
Baume-crazyrumors-amaretto
♡ Baume « Amaretto » Crazy Rumors
Do you remember my love for balms Crazy Rumors? I recently fell for a new perfume, Amaretto, which smells deliciously good! I sense a very greedy bitter almond, sweet, almost makes me think of the cherry. Another success!
deodorant petitmarseillais-fleurdoranger
♡  Deodorant Orange Blossom Le Petit Marseillais
It is on the blog Neroli I learned of this gentle deodorant with orange flower. Mariel explained that smelled delicious, but had no efficacy. This scent is one of my favorite all over the world, I still wanted to try it myself, but I completely agree with his opinion: nonexistent protection, madness perfume. So, I found a way to use it anyway. I first performs an alum stone passage (which works well on me but has no smell), then, when it's dry, I apply this deodorant to smell good!
solvent-unebeauty
♡  Solvent A
Since I discovered the dissolving A last year, more than any other has value to me. This product, whose ingredients are 100% natural, is a perfect blend of effectiveness and gentleness, with a slightly less heady smell than conventional solvents. Because it is oil based, it does not dry out the nail absolutely unlike all other brands I tested, which let me also often white marks. I enjoyed my last visit to France to redeem myself, and I warmly recommend it to you all!
***
Did you recently discovered beautiful beauty? 
What are your darlings products early this year?


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.