Moment of My Natural Hair Routine

/
0 Comments
That's a long time since we had not made ​​a mane point here! I come today to repair this mistake by presenting the steps and products I use every day to care, since they have slightly changed since my last article on this subject.
The natural undulations of my hair and sensitive scalp, which already assumed specific products in my routine washing and beautifying effect, have indeed seen happen in the last few months another problem: my babylights wicks, you Many have been noted, and which necessarily require additional care. I've included more nourishing and moisturizing routine in my gestures, even more soft and natural, but also a bit of color correction to prevent the caramel color of these strands will tend too much towards the red (I love red hair, but this is not the objective).
The result of this routine on me is very satisfying, I think: my lengths are very healthy, they grow very fast, and my scalp is doing quite well, with rather less gratouilles before. I hope it will inspire you in your turn!
natural-hair routine
Shampoos
As usual, I only use shampoos without silicone, with the softest possible compositions for the daily (within the limits of possibilities, as you'll see!), And I constantly alternates between different bottles for not get used too quickly. My hair in the shower goes all 4 days - if more in-depth article on how I could stagger up to my shampoos interests you, go here.
Shampoo repairer Rahua * (available in large size or in travel size)
Here for me the Rolls Royce of natural shampoos. It's simple: composition side, it is impossible to blame him for anything! It is certified organic, vegan, silicone, sulfate (perfect for colored hair), and especially extremely rich in quality ingredients. After water, the three most elements present in its formula are plant extracts of aloe vera, green tea, rosemary ..., but also contains a few vegetable oils (rahua, palo santo ...) derivatives coconut oil, quinoa oil, and natural preservatives (vitamin E, potassium sorbate and citric acid). Consequently, it is also extremely gentle on the scalp and lengths while foaming very satisfactorily. If I prefer the "Volume" version for an even lighter result, I still find it perfect for my sensitive scalp (no irritation to report with him) and rather soothing on my lengths, which are much brighter. The only problem, of course, lies in its price, but I find it partly justified by the quality of the product;so this is a nice gift to take or receive on occasion, and I will not hesitate to buy it back to me when it will be possible.
Desert Essence Shampoo with tea tree (available on iHerb)
With its low price, its smoothness and efficiency to lightly clean my scalp when he needs it, it is part of my shampoo essential, I bought systematically. Slightly alkaline in composition (it is not particularly organic), it remains very natural and perfect for a deep cleaning but respectful. I use it alternately with Rahua, about 2 or 3 times a month, or when I feel that my hair regraissent a little faster than usual. Caution, however, it has the distinction of having a very aromatic smell herb, mint and tea tree, which will not please everyone.
The Flowers of shampoo Lush Male (available on the eshop or shop)
The day she made me my lashes, my hairdresser warned me well that my hair had a natural tendency to turn copper, and should I use regularly a purple shampoo to maintain the blond-caramel my babylights. Unfortunately, the purple shampoo without silicone are few, even less in Barcelona, ​​where I was then, and still less at prices almost reasonable. So I finally turn to that of Lush, whose composition is very far from being natural, but at least does not contain silicone and can be purchased in small format. Its use has finally convinced me it feels very good, like a feminine and warm violet perfume and above is very effective (he even slightly thinned my hair, I feel!).Nevertheless, it is quite draining, and sulfates are quite aggressive, which is why I use it about once every 7-10 days.
Hair-routine naturelle2
Care
While I was doing almost no care about my hair so far for want of need, I preferred to strengthen the side feeding my routine after adopting my lashes, which will inevitably weaken the fiber. I work in that direction in two acts: the pre-shampoo oil bath and hair conditioner.
Oil Restorative Hair Yves Rocher *  (available on the eshop and shops)
I've talked to you recently, this mixture of vegetable oil and 99% natural (there perfume, hence the percent remaining) pleasantly surprised me. Quite effective to feed lengths and make all soft, it is also very convenient since it rinses easily, unlike some pure oils. I apply it to dry hair for about 20-30 minutes before my shower once every 7-10 days (often the same day as my Lush shampoo, to counter the drying effect), before washing my head. This is in my opinion a very good gesture maintenance and forks prevention (rather than repair itself, which is impossible), and this for a very reasonable price!
Care and neroli detangler citrus John Masters Organics * (available in large size or in travel size)
I needed these days a new product to lightly maintain the softness of my hair and detangle after washing (silicone-free shampoos sometimes leaving a slightly dry impression on wet hair, even if not actually not the case at all). This made ​​me the eye for years, especially for its scent of neroli, and I finally could test thanks to The Beautyst. A stroke of luck, as it is now to one of my hair products favorite worldwide. In addition to feeling good, so it's amazing efficiency: a small amount of product applied to my tangled lengths instantly allows me to drag my fingers with ease, and gives an ultra smooth appearance, good smoothness, as wrapped a silicone bath, so obviously it does not contain them all. In its formula, there are lots of good things, including aloe vera, many vegetable oils, plant extracts and vegetable proteins, all certified organic. A must, I recommend you highly enough; he will compete without problems your classic hair conditioners!
Hair-routine naturelle3
Styling Products
Finally, my hair beauty step is quite simplified with time, since I left the hair dryer in the closet for ages, and the Shaping wax, which greatly irritated my scalp (this said, I am planning to test one day that of John MastersOrganics, which might better suit me). I do matters more than the salt water sprays to emphasize my ripples!
Spray Master Iodized Lush (available on the eshop and shops)
This is THE product I can not do without me, and that I carry with me everywhere. I use it on my hair still wet, freshly washed, distributing some sprays at length. Salt and fixative gel content in this spray my define loops, give it body, and especially keep them unchanged during the 4 days until the next shampoo. But in addition, delicious scent of orange blossom perfume my mane for days! I love it, it is the 4th bottle I buy, and I will definitely continue to buy it back for a long time.
Sea Mist de John Masters Organics* (dispo ici)
This is another spray that interested me for some years (I have a small obsession with this brand, I think!) And I had the pleasure to receive test. Hyper natural and simple in its composition - it contains only water, salt and lavender essential oil - it aims to bring texture to the hair without damaging it, with an effect "return beach ". This is clearly the effect obtained with him: no "crunchy" sensation in lengths, just a beautiful volume, some wavy undulations, and feeling more "matte", more raw feel. If I really like the result and the delicious scent of lavender, very soothing, I regret however the absence of a little dress (no gel so the effect is gone after a night on the pillow ), which is less practical with my spray Lush, for example. So I use it less often ultimately rather to find some volume in the morning, which thus does not warrant that I bought it; but in the meantime, I want with pleasure!
Hair-routine naturelle4
* Products marked with an asterisk were sent to me for testing.
And you, what does your hair routine now?
***
SURPRISE! (Yes, another one!)
With the help of The Beautyst, which allowed me in part to build this new routine, I am pleased to offer you a lot comprising of luxurious Rahua shampoo and my absolute favorite, the care conditioner John Masters Organicsfor that one of you can discover them in turn. If you want to try your luck, let me just comment below telling me what other product you could try on their site.
You have until Thursday, July 16 at midnight to participate once per person. 
Good luck!
EDIT: Thanks to all for your many interests! This is one of the last comments, the Ann-Gaelle (ann ...ag@orange.fr), which was drawn, kudos to her!


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.