The journal Comparative A concealer Beauty

/
0 Comments
My natural makeup brand pampers, Beauty A, now offers 4 different types of concealer. Which to choose according to his needs?
As I have copies of four versions, I thought it would be interesting to present them together and compare them to try to determine, according to my point of view, which may be better suited to that.
Some of you have pointed out to me: enough with their particular formats, it is sometimes difficult to imagine the effect of these products on the skin when one is alone in front of the radius at Monoprix or worse, before the shop in line. With any luck, today's article will educate you more!
To give you a more accurate idea of ​​their rendering, of course I took pictures of each of them applied before my eyes. In the idea of ​​facilitating the comparison, I tried to apply an equivalent amount (generous) of each concealer despite their different textures. Unfortunately, the brightness was not very good, and I'm not sure that the images are talking - I beg you to forgive me. It's a bit frustrating because I have spent time, I hope that you will still be a little bit helpful.
Another warning: my eyebrows are bushy total. You know from this article  that I do not pluck my almost normally, which I assume completely even if it does not please everyone. But right now, I have an even wider than usual hole in the left eyebrow, which pushed me not to touch it at all for a few weeks in the hope that it manages slowly . Sorry in advance for the  brow maniacs among you!
anticernes-UNEbeauty
No comparison if you do not know my natural state, so here my eyes exposed. As you see, I never had a very pronounced dark circles. My only concerns are the pigmentation around the eye that gets worse when I'm tired, a little purple color in the inner corner, and a rather grainy skin with small grains of milia. Note also that I have enough creases on the lower eyelid, especially the left side, where the vast majority of file concealer systematically. Not great, but it's morphology question, I can not do much about except choose products with fine textures.
bare-skin concealer
Ideal Skin Concealer youth ♡ (€ 15.90, available here)
This fluid offers a fun packaging, like a gloss. It is also enriched with hyaluronic acid and promises 8 hours of hydration for optimal comfort.
concealer-fluid-UNEbeauty
Texture: Fluid, finished with a very fresh, slightly shiny, which must eventually complete a powder veil.Very comfortable.
Coverage: Light.
Held: Good! Despite its moisturizing hand, and thanks to the great fineness of its texture, the product hardly migrate into fine lines. At home, it just mark my slightly small fold in the left eye, but again, it's inevitable. A little shading the little finger during the morning and it's settled! ;)
For whom? Those with little marked dark circles and brighten want lightness, with a very natural and fresh. Those contour dry eyes and looking for a nice product to wear that will not mark their lines.
My opinion: I really love this product because it does almost no matter deposited on the skin, which allows me to truly illuminate my dark circles without getting too visible result. I appreciate its simplicity: just spread it by tapping with the fingers, that's what I prefer! Finally, its brightness does not bother me at all, he just happen to dust lightly with mattifying powder Alima Pure if I feel the need.
concealer-fluid-UNEbeauty2
♡ Concealer Stick Anti-Fatigue (€ 13.90, available here)
Conditioning as a lipstick tube, stick promises smoothing texture and a fresh blow défatiguer effect the look. The brand advises the fade a little sponge beauty blender type for a very mellow result.
anticernes-stick-UNEbeauty
Texture: Solid but creamy, with a satin finish bright enough without being brilliant. Comfortable.
Coverage: Medium, if one puts enough.
Held: Good, everything is maintained well (apart from my small folds, but again just a little fade during the day)!
For who? Those who seek comfort, freshness, a discrete outcome, but without neglecting minimal coverage.
My opinion: This is my other little darling for its also very natural. You guess I wear the concealer you? The texture is thicker than the Ideal Skin but it blends well with the skin, especially when applied to the sponge, and therefore very little mark my fine lines while smoothing my more small grains of milia. Only downside for the lazy I am: this application sponge, precisely, that is really worth in terms of rendering but is necessarily longer than fade with fingers.
anticernes-stick-UNEbeauty2
♡ Concealer Light Skin Glow (€ 14.50, available here)
This is the latest addition to the brand, a product of very fine stick which replaces the old pencil of the same name.For my part I used the pencil in the lining to enlarge my eyes, but with this format, it's definitely a dyed product!Good point: with its sliding system, no need to cut it!
concealer-light-UNEbeauty
Texture: Very solid but creamy, with a fairly powdery finish.
Coverage: Light to medium.
Held: Good, the material adheres well to the skin. She did not file too in the folds if I stay reasonable in the amount applied and that I blend well.
For whom? Those that do not have dark circles but want to illuminate the inner corner of the eye, the brow bone, or occasionally cover a small imperfection to enlarge the eyes.
My opinion: This concealer, thanks to its solid, is more covering and efficient as I thought (unlike the finished transparent enough of a touch light like YSL). Still, the very small size of the stick clearly calls for the use on small areas only. Cover the entire underside of the eye with (as the photo below) is a bit slow and laborious. However, I find it perfect for days when you just need a small light sailing, or a specific adjustment on a small area - just the vein from the inner corner of the eye for example.
concealer-light-UNEbeauty2
♡ Intuitive Touch Concealer BB cream (€ 17.50, available here)
This is one of the flagship products of the brand foundation, I've known for a long time. It stands as the BB cream foundation, as the housing and has the advantage of last very long. 
Do not pay attention to the color that is too dark for me right now!
anticernes-BBcreme-UNEbeauty
Texture: creamy, waxy both fairly consistent, with a matte finish.
Coverage: Medium to high, depending on the amount used.
Held: Excellent in duration! However, if like me you have a big crease under the eye, the thickness of the material requires to remain reasonable in the amount applied and fade out the area, otherwise she finds herself very marked, and the look is a little leaden.
For whom? Those with more pigmented dark circles, looking for more coverage and a powdery side.
My opinion: This concealer is undoubtedly a great product, probably the most effective of them all to hide (for example compare with the first swatch, that of Ideal Skin, no picture!). Yet it does not necessarily correspond to my expectations because for me the smoothness of the texture is more important than coverage. If I put too much material, I find the result too artificial, as shown below where I was pretty generous. Note however that it has the great advantage that it can also be used to cover pimples, unlike others that I do not find very suitable.
anticernes-BBcreme-UNEbeauty2
***
Do you know some of these products, have you tested? 
Are any there one in particular that might suit you?
NB: A Beauty products are kindly sent to me from time to time by the brand (except the concealer BB Cream, he seems to have bought myself in this color, but I do not remember very well)


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.