Review Air // A Grand Blushers

/
0 Comments

You know, I say often and everywhere, A Beauty is one of my darlings brands for makeup every day, both for his own compositions for rendering General of its products. I only use it on my eyes, and I am also particularly amateur its various references to the complexion, offering textures and colors very cool and easy going.
I had the pleasure last week to receive a small package containing especially some nuances of cream blushes "BigAir", on the occasion of their new packaging, to complete my collection. I know the end because my Mom uses these cases for years, even before I knew the brand in my turn; However, I had not yet had the opportunity to discover many colors.
Since it is sometimes difficult to realize colors in store or on the internet, I decided to take the opportunity to offer you some photos and swatches, and a general review of these blushes which do had not dedicated their article on this blog. I hope this is helpful!
blushs-creme-une-beauty
Composition
As usual with A, the composition of these shadows is very sleek, with a beeswax, Candelilla wax, vegetable oils and butters (jojoba, sunflower seed, soya, shea ...) and rice powder, primarily colored with inorganic pigments. 100% of ingredients are of natural origin, and 10% from organic agriculture. What give us good looks smooth!
blushs-creme-une-beauty2
Texture et application
Blushers Grand Air are melting and fine creamy texture, while being very powdery, with an almost dull side. Among my collection, it is the less glossy, more natural rosy cheeks to imitate the fresh air.
Very easy to collect finger (my preferred method) or duo fiber brush, they fade particularly well on bare skin matte or not, just under a layer of powder or mineral foundation, although making a little careful it's entirely possible.
blushs-unebeauty-swatches
Colors
The range consists currently of eight different colors, softer to darker, with some very cool references. I have 5 different, I could describe as follows:
* B01 A pastel pink, pulling slightly toward the fishing, superb on fair complexions * B02 A pale pink colder, more sweet, which suits particularly well to rosé dyed * B03 An old medium pink, fairly balanced tone that nicely falls all skin colors * B04 A nice peach or orange-pink or too bright nor too light, perfect for the most golden skins * B06 A dark hot pink, pulling bricks, ideal among other dark complexions



My little darlings are those of warmer colors, especially B01, B04 and B06. This made me a little afraid at first sight (I have very pale face right now), but ultimately, applied sparingly, I find it perfect for giving me good looks, combined with a little sunbathing on as photo below.
blush-une-B06
Rendering and held
I find in these shadows rendering semi-transparent pigmented but I love about the ONE brand: they color really, but fairly, and without adding material visible on the skin. Although dimmed, the product melts completely into the skin with a natural satin finish.
Holding hand, I am delighted: on me, they largely reflect the time of day of classes or more over a light veil of mineral makeup - still knowing that I never touch my face for these hours. I have almost as fresh cheeks returning at night after having masked!
***
You'll understand, I find these really blushes perfect for a natural and effective results every day, and I can only recommend them. With ingredients of this quality, the price is not cheap (€ 18.50), this is their only fault - but they last a very long time, and there are often coupon on the brand website which allow to have fun cheaply.
Do you know these blushes? Are there any colors that make you feel?


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.