Mes nouveautés RMS Beauty

/
0 Comments
You remember my article focus on the brand RMS Beauty, which is one of my great darlings for the quality and purity of its ingredients, its packaging glass and intuitive side? If it is not already, I encourage you to read it to really know the history of its creation, quite edifying vis-à-vis the toxicity of traditional cosmetics ...
Today, I wanted to introduce two new acquisitions, two new jars with white lid who join my collection to my delight! I enjoyed my stay in Amsterdam to go at Skins Cosmetics discover some of the brand's products that I did not know well, and I could not help but have great favorites.
These small innovations are real pearls and hope that their discovery will interest your turn. We do not necessarily hear a lot about this brand on beauty blogs and it is a pity to me, then quickly catch up with that!
rmsbeauty-lunar-curious
♡  Fard Lunar cream
If you follow me regularly or know me in life, you are probably aware, pearly white shadow to the inner corner of my eyes is the key "signature" of my makeup, a detail that I can not do without to bring light and more awake next to my eye.
My favorite product for this purpose is the shadow of A Beauty frosty F01, which I mentioned to you many times. But discovering Lunar store, I could not help but fall for its slightly golden hue, so the more "natural" on tan, and especially its extremely bright side, pearly without straw, that reinforces the creamy texture the eye. A real beauty, I imagine also very well used for illuminator golden skin who find the Living luminizer too white!
In terms of dress, I find it really very satisfactory in all cases as durable as my blush powder even if it necessarily more likely to slip in small folds. I do not think it is suitable for all skin types (perhaps that very oily eyelids do not appreciate) or all situations, but it is clearly a jewel that fits directly into my top favorite products of the brand!
♡ Lip2Cheek Curious
Being a lover of fishing shades for the summer, I have everything-de-suite spotted this new Lip2Cheek right out, even if it took me several months to finally expect me to offer it. As for hue "Smile" that I presented in my focus article, it is a creamy matte shadow rendering enough that we can use as much as blush as lipstick. On the cheeks, I like to apply it with a duo fiber brush-like my blush stippling of Real Techniques for a more diffuse effect, while for the mouth I apply directly to the finger.
On the cheeks, it provides a sunny touch, both sufficiently strong to brighten the complexion and still quite soft, pastel, so rather easily wearable everyday clown without effect. As often with RMS, the rendering power is very flexible, which makes this product so interesting for clear skin looking fresh as a discrete medium or dark skin who need more pigmentation.
On the mouth, the effect differs according to the base color of your lips. Mine is fairly pigmented, I can go from light pastels orange highlights with only a little product to bright color very close to that of the pot by making several passages, as in the photo below. If you naturally have a very clear mouth, however, the result will be faster but also more colorful and softer pastels.
In both cases, the holding is very satisfactory. I recommend however to have well hydrated lips if you plan to wear this all day, it may tend to dry out slightly as the hours - without becoming uncomfortable either.
rmsbeauty-lunar-curious2
Here is finally the result on my face. 
I carry the Lunar RMS Beauty blush inner corner of the eyes, mascara Eyes Only Volume A Beauty on Lip2Cheek Curious RMS Beauty on cheeks and mouth, and a little BB Cream Max A Beauty imperfections on my forehead and chin.
You can find the RMS Beauty products on various online sites, including Bazaar Bio, The Beautyst, Birchbox or Oh My Cream.
Did you know the brand RMS Beauty? Is a brand that interests you? 
What do you think of the minutes of these two products?


You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.